Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Wedding Palette Wednesday! Mint and Pale Pink

Wow, it's Wednesday again! To cheer up your hump day I'm going to introduce the lovely, delicate palette of mint and pale pink! This color grouping is a bit vintage and very romantic! Enjoy!

How cute is this little wedding tea party? Beautiful cake too!

These art deco invites are divine.

Cute pink cake, with just a hint of mint!

Gorgeous full romantic pink flowers with some natural greenery to bring in the mint hues.

Who doesn't love a color themed macaroon? Takes me back to Paris! 

I adore this dress I found on etsy. I wish I could use it for my bridesmaids but it doesn't come in violet!

A nice personal touch!

For the bride's nails to incorporate the palette into her wedding look!


Sources: 1. enchanteddreamweddings.com 2. weddingpaperdivas.com 3. brides.com 4. jesihaackweddings.com 4. blovedweddings.com 5. etsy.com 6. jessandnatestudios.com

I hope you think this palette is as dreamy as I do! 

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment