Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Wedding Palette Wednesday! Aqua and Red

After last week's colorless post I promised to bring a pop of color this week! So we're going to take a look at Aqua and Red! I think this is such a cute palette! It can go vintage really well but if you keep all of your decorations crisp and clean lined it can be very modern as well. Since I am currently sitting in my basement with a terrified kitty on my lap, I will keep this post brief and let the pictures do the talking!


What a beautifully done tablescape! The aqua tablecloth is beautiful and I love how the red gives such a POP in your face but in a fabulous way!

This is the perfect balance of these two colors for bridesmaids so that they incorporate both but don't look crazy! I love the red shoes and I extra love how it looks with just the bride's bouquet in red!

Jazzing up the ceiling

This looks so vintage and simple to me. It's a work of art!

 
Adorable wedding programs/fans for an outdoor ceremony

Having the dainty blue glass with simple red blooms is color palette genius! 

Ok, so I couldn't choose between these invites and the next two to put on here so I just had to put them all! They are all so fun and represent the palette so well! the peacocks are stunning!

These are more bold and graphic. It has a circus theme and the elephant balancing on the ball adds some whimsy to the invitation!

Here's an entire wedding paper suite! I love the different colored envelopes to pull in the theme!

This cake reminds me of a pin up girl's dress! Polka dot love!

If I were a bridesmaid, I would definitely want this clutch as a gift!

The sweetest sweet table

Something for the little boy to carry down the aisle.

You could hang this over your wedding cake table. Or, right behind the bride and groom at the head table! A very fun touch!

I hope you enjoyed this week's edition of Wedding Palette Wednesday! 

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment