Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Fashion Trends- Peter Pan Collar

Hi All,

Here's another edition of what's hot in fashion. These days, you can't throw a stone at the mall without hitting a peter pan collar. Seriously, try it. I dare you!

You may be thinking... "Peter Pan? A fashion trend named after the boy in tights? This Peter Pan?"

It's true!

Technically, the look is modeled off of this version of Peter Pan from 1905.



Peter Pan collars are flat and rounded. I love the look. It's very adorable and is traditionally associated with little girls' dresses. However, lately it has hit it big in women's fashion as well. Here are some of my favorite fashion bloggers showing off the style.

 1, 2, 3

The collars come in all shapes, sizes, and finishes! I love the versatility of wearing it as an actual collar on a shirt, or wearing a collar shaped necklace!

1, 2, 3 

I think this look works best on ladies with more of a flat chest but I've been trying to rock it anyways! Here's how I've been working this trend!


<3

No comments:

Post a Comment