Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Fall Must Haves- Colored Denim + Tunics

Fashion is a huge love of mine. One of the biggest perks of losing all of the weight I have, is that now I get to participate in the trends rather than just watch from the sidelines! I'm starting up a new series for my blog 'Fall Must Haves' where I discuss the current trends for fall! I'll even throw in a couple pictures of how I've been working it in the new season!

Colored denim has hit it BIG this year! This isn't a new trend for  fall because it was prevalent in spring and summer but it is hanging around in some new autumnal colors! To keep warm as the days and evenings become more crisp, I like to add a loose tunic on top of my colored skinnies. The mix of a breezy top with a fitted bottom is always flattering. Here are some of my favorite pieces this season:

1, 2, 3

  
1, 2
Love the fun of the polka dots and the pop of color the jeans bring. I'd pair these two together for a fun and flirty ensemble!

This look is simple to put together. You can pretty much mix and match any pair of jeans with any blouse; patterned or plain. Here are two of my favorite fashion bloggers rocking out this fall staple  (seriously check out their blogs, they have some great stuff)!

1, 2, 3, 4


I hope to see you bring the color this fall! Here's a peak at how I've been wearing this trend.


<3



No comments:

Post a Comment