Monday, January 16, 2012

Wedding Style at the Globes

Hollywood has gone bridal! There was lots of inspiration to be had last night during the Golden Globes! Great hair, great makeup, and several fantastic white dresses! I love that you can get wedding ideas from so many different places! Here are some of the  beautiful white dresses from last night's soiree!

A look for a modern bride

For a daring bride with a gorgeous back to show off!

Not white, but has a great wedding gown silhouette 
Now this one just screams bridal! 


Any bride who chooses this style has to have some serious confidence! 
This next one is my personal favorite! It will be inspiring my own gown search!

Those sleeves!! The material, the flowy-ness, it's simply stunning
I love everything about that dress! I don't know if I will end up with sleeves but those glittery cap sleeves are fantastic! I love how the dress flows and how soft it looks! I will be printing this picture and taking it with me on my dress hunt!

In addition to her killer sexy dress, Charlize Theron had a lovely updo that would work well at a wedding as well!

Love the blingy headband! 
And what would a wedding be without a dream groom? 

Delicious!

Hope you all enjoyed the fashion at the Golden Globes as much as I did!

<3
Dana

No comments:

Post a Comment