Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Wedding Palette Wednesday!!

Hi All!

This week's featured color palette is yellow and grey! I absolutely love this color combination and try to infuse it in my wardrobe often! It looks lovely in a wedding as well, especially with some bright yellow flowers! I apologize that I don't have sources for all of these pictures but they've been on my computer for a while. Here's a look at this fresh color combo.

Those shoes are so cute and I adore that grey dress! I think it's great how the flowers really pop!

This is one of the coolest installations I have ever seen! AND it is all made out of paper!! Talk about an impact!

These flowers are absolutely stunning! Such a fun pop of color!

Another fantastic paper installation. They went with the 1,000 cranes theme!

Some DIY yarn art! (Insider tip- you may see something similar at my wedding!) 

More lovely maids! 

A beautiful invitation from the Wedding Paper Divas! (www.weddingpaperdivas.com)
First of all, that wallpaper is gorgeous! Second of all, this is the cutest sweets table! They did such a great job of incorporating the color scheme! I'm trying to figure out a way to incorporate some sort of big "LOVE" sign. I think this one is very well done! 

Isn't this invitation sweet? It's also from the wedding paper divas

Another tasty sweets table infused with yellow and grey! The paper accordions really make a statement and are super easy to make! 

Ok, that's all for now! I'll be back later this week for the second installment of Jewish-ish wedding traditions!

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment