Friday, January 25, 2013

Product Round Up: What's on my Registry?

Hello there!

Today I've got another product round up for you! I thought I'd give you a peek at the products from my favorite stores that we're hoping to add to our home through the gracious gifts of our fantastic wedding guests! Of course we've registered for your typical registry fare: knife set (much needed), dinnerware, pillows, towels, etc. (no gravy boat though, the Bed Bath and Beyond consultant couldn't talk us into that one, though she really did try her best!) But then there are the fun things that are maybe not as necessary as say, new silverware, but really work to make your house a home and add some fun in your design! With no further ado, here's a list of my favorite things from our registry!




Diamond cut nesting bowls, $99 Dwell Studio
Glass and brass jars, $18-$24 Anthropologie
Brother Sewing Machine, $156 Amazon
Books: The Iconic Interior & Domino; $40, $20 AmazonAmazon
Meow Pillow, $27 Society6
Gold Rhino, $35 Dwell Studio
Ikat Blanket, $150 Furbish
Hobnail Tumbler, $10 Anthropologie
Fez Tumblers, $12/4 glasses World Market

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment