Sunday, November 18, 2012

Gift Guide: The Goods for Your Gal Pals

Hello on this lovely Sunday evening! Today I thought I'd throw together a little etsy gift round up for ya! Since it's that time of year when our thoughts shift to gift giving, I'm here to help with gifts for your gal pals.


Items #1 and #4 are the perfect gifts for your travel enthused friends! When you favorite globe trotter is jetting off to Europe or Thailand they will be traveling in style with their personalized passport holder! And when they've seen something that wows them and they just don't want to forget it? They can write about it in their stylish journal. 


Items in group #2 (herehereherehere) are a great gift for a good friend or sister! I think the initial necklaces are a particularly thoughtful and fun gift! 

Need a dish to hold all of your new jewelry? Don't worry, I've got you and your friends covered here! I love the floral pattern and the many color options. 

The sea urchin air plant gardens are such a cute gift for coworkers. I have a few in my "blog room" and I love them! They don't have to be watered very frequently so they work well in an office.

And finally, if you're shopping for me  a stylish chica, any of these adorable clutches will brighten her holidays! 

Now you're ready to go forth and gift unto others. Check back later this week for an etsy gift wrap guide so you can wrap you gifts in style and have a gorgeous pile underneath your tree! (Or by your menorah). 

<3







No comments:

Post a Comment