Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Real Wedding- Elisa + John

I have been neglecting my blog lately because I've been in a whirlwind of actual planning for our wedding! More info on what I've been doing later. Right now, the topic that has tempted me out of my blog hiatus is one that is near and dear to my heart! My fabulous maid of honor recently got her engagement pictures taken and they are stunning! I've never featured a "real wedding" on here before like so many of the wedding blogs out there do, and so I am very excited to showcase her love shoot because it is indeed filled with SO much love!

Elisa and John had known each other for a long time before they ended up together. They were both in the bridal party of her sister's wedding because John is a close friend of Elisa's brother-in-law. They thought each other were cute (and they both most definitely are!) but admired each other from afar while they made their ways through relationships with other people. Then one fateful night in a mud wrestling pit, love bloomed! 

I think their "meet cute" story is adorable, fun, and completely representative of their whole relationship! These two just love to laugh, love to have fun, and most importantly and apparently to all of those around them, love each other! Their love and friendship pores out of the two of them whenever they're together! (Hmmm this appears to be the making of a great maid of honor speech! Might have to snag some of this for my speech next year! Yes that's right, I'm her maid of honor too! Reciprocal MOHs in the house!) Anyway, I digress... I absolutely love their engagement shoot because it encapsulates their relationship perfectly! The shoot is fun and beautiful. The photos were taken by the fabulous Melanie Hallgren (http://www.melanyhallgren.com/MHP/Default.aspx). She did a fantastic job of getting their true colors to shine through, although I doubt they needed much coaching at all! They are wonderfully weird all on their own accord! I give you this first picture to demonstrate my point:


Haha, love them! The photos were taken at one of her bridesmaid's parent's house. Such a gorgeous setting! I really love that their engagement session has so much variety! Ok, with no further ado, here they are! Be prepared to squeal with delight at the cute couple!







This last one made me laugh myself silly for over 10 minutes!













Aren't the just adorable? They fill my heart with joy! I hope you enjoyed my first "real wedding" post! 

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment