Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Favorite Wedding Gowns (that aren't mine)

Hey All!

I absolutely adore wedding gowns! I still watch Say Yes to the Dress every week even though I purchased my own wedding dress back in May! It's one of my favorite things to check out on wedding blogs. I have to scroll right to the dress of course! I don't think I'll ever tire of them because they are always evolving and changing and there is a seemingly endless variety.

This week I've decided to highlight my favorite wedding gowns that are not mine (or anything like mine).

First up is hands down my favorite dress I've ever seen! That skirt is spectacular! Absolutely stunning.


The next dresses featured have jaw dropping backs! This style is not for the shy bride! (Nor one that cannot go braless!) I could never pull a look like this off but I am a huge admirer! 

1//2/3/4

The next style is uber romantic! I love the texture overlay on top of the flowy tulle. 

1/2/3

Here's my second favorite dress of all time! Mesmerizing. One of a kind. Incredible. The dress of the right is a more realistic and wearable option!

1/2

The next dresses are oh so sweet, yes they are! I swoon for the scalloped lace number on the bottom right!

1/2/3/4

Gold. Shimmery. Glitzy. Perfection.

1/2/3

I just love capped sleeves! A very simple and lovely style. 

1/2/3/4

And of course, to go along with my favorite dresses that aren't mine, my favorite necklace that isn't mine! I mean seriously, this gal is phenomenal! 


<3








No comments:

Post a Comment