Sunday, November 4, 2012

Fall Trends- Polka Dots!

I think polka dots might be my most worn fall trend! Dresses, tops, tights, you name it I have it polka dotted! It's a fun and young look that is very playful! Big, small, I love them all! This trend looks great layered dot upon dot, or let one piece stand alone. You can pick up some dotty pieces practically anywhere but here are my favorites from Target, Modcloth, J. Crew, and Nordstrom! A variety of price ranges for all budgets.

1, 2, 3, 4

1, 2, 3, 4 

2, 3, 4 
(give me a break for using the same sweater twice, I was putting together my post whilst making shakshuka for dinner! A smidge distracted.)

Here I am working this trend all over town!



A cute work look from TJ Maxx.  

Hearts as polka dots from Modcloth


Don't see the polka dots? Look closer...

Gold dotted tights! 
 
Love these new tights I got from ASOS! They are actually lacey dots! 

Another work look from TJ Maxx. 

<3



No comments:

Post a Comment